Are you a graduate, apprentice or intern?
Enter our poster competition and win prizes!
Design one, two or even three informative Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) posters with a nuclear focus to be given to schools, colleges and universities for display.
Ideas on what could be included on the poster are given below and we welcome your creativity.
Posters should be A2 in size.
The deadline for submission is 26 March 2021.
To enter you must be a graduate, apprentice or intern working in the nuclear industry.
Prizes are awarded for each category and one prize per person.
To enter, email email@example.com
- Fun facts on anything STEM and/or nuclear
- Your choice of age group for the poster
- Useful STEM facts for exams
- More fun facts
- Pointers for considering a career in the nuclear industry
Further Learning & Early Careers
- Nuclear and STEM careers and routes into the industry
- Any advice you can pass on to becoming a graduate, apprentice of intern?